Monday, January 18, 2010

Curtains, Table, & Chairs! Oh my!

Let's see if any of you have Cleo power. Can you guess what I'm thinking right now?
I'm thinking...

What in the world have I gotten myself into!

I've been zooming around here like a total nut.

If you rang my doorbell right now, I totally wouldn't answer.
Do you know why?
Call on those Cleo powers once again. If you get mental images, I'm so sorry. For those of you without psychic ability... My house is so terrible looking that I'd be ashamed to answer the door. That's sad, isn't it?

You see, I started priming the table...


and chairs outside...


Then I saw it was going to rain, so I had to bring everything in, and I mean everything, and finish inside!

This is the half of our living area that is usually the dining area.
I just keep thinking that it will be worth it in the end.

On a positive note, I picked these up the other day.


You can see by the photo above that the thermal panels we had were terrible with big gaps in between. I decided to copy all the other peeps out there with drop cloth curtains in an effort to keep some heat from escaping.


Right now they are getting a bath in bleach water. I wasn't happy with the color, so I'm trying to lighten them. I'm hoping the bleach works on my drop cloths as well as it worked for Sammy Sosa...

Just a little joke. Lol. Although, the picture is supposed to be real. You can click the picture if you want to read the story.

Anyway, I didn't want to invest in new window treatments, just in case we do sell this place. I figure a drop cloth has a million uses so I don't mind buying them.

Need some examples?

"French script" Pillow


Drop Cloth Tree Skirt

Drop Cloth Slipcover

This one is on my to do list...

Dropcloth Teepee!!!!!!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails