Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Door Bucket

Just a quick picture of my winter themed door bucket...


If you love the door numbers, don't worship me yet. I spotted these on-line and stole the look. I saved some cash and didn't order them. Instead, I did them myself with a handy dandy utility knife. If you want the directions for this less than $2 project just follow this link: http://themanyfacesofmom.blogspot.com/2009/10/vinyl-door-numbers-monograms-such.html


And here is a close-up...


You can't really tell, unless you click on the picture to enlarge it, but the picks I used are icy looking. Believe it or not, this is just three pics and my usually palm and tropical greenery that I keep in it, no matter the season. I love the feathery accents but I didn't love the fact that they weren't real. I looked almost everywhere for the real McCoy but failed. I won't fret too much. I've still got one other place to check. ;) I would love this baby to be a super feathery winter delight!


And yes, I'm guilty of skipping Thanksgiving decor. Hey, what can I say? I needed the tree up so that the presents could come out of hiding.


Next year... a fall tree!
I thought it would be too much work but then I spotted a nifty idea at the mall - a Christmas tree with fall leaves sprinkled on it. Easy enough, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails