Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We are finalists in the True Value DIY Drama Contest!!!!

Can you believe it? I can't! I can't even win a free coke from a pop top!

All I can think about is what this would mean if we were to actually win - no more wearing coats around the house, a new bathroom (the bathroom is so cold that nobody will used it so having it warm would be like gaining a new bathroom), lower gas bills, and kids that don't complain about getting up in Antartic conditions... I could go on and on! I can't imagine actually winning but I'm shamelessly going to beg for votes. So, if you find yourself with some time and want to vote for us...

Persons 13 and older can vote once per day through December 4, 2009. You can click on the post title to go to the True Value Hardware page to cast your vote.

We greatly appreciate each vote and thanks for listening to my shameless plea for votes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails