Saturday, October 24, 2009

Goodbye White... With Regrets...

Ah, I have been waiting for this day. I loved my white set but with three kids running around it never stayed clean for long. Well, let me correct that. The set was actually "oyster" in color. Either way, it didn't work for our family. Although, I did enjoyed my cozy but clean color scheme. Now I'm sitting her on a black leather sofa, which I do love, but what a change! I adore coastal elements and we try and bring stuff back from the beach when we go. I'm sure those things will stay and I am forever in love with mid-century and classic design. As always, budget takes precedent. I need inspiration...

Clean black frames, a neutral color on the walls, touches of blacks and woods, and a beautiful turquoise table peeking out are all elements that appeal to me in this gorgeous entryway below.

http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Living-Rooms/beach-chic-Entry-to-living-area/detail.esi?oid=519917


Ah, and a pic of my living room. Nothing was on the table or side table because we had cleaned it off to move the furniture but you get the idea of before...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails