Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Saying y'ello to yellow!

I'm not sure if it was the gorgeous weather today or the fact that my allergies finally let up this afternoon but I'm feeling pretty sunny.

As a matter of fact, I've been feeling sunny since the first warm up of the year. I've been stockpiling sunshine, tucking bits of it away in a tidy little file here on my laptop.

What better a day to share it than today?
So, say y'ello, yo and hello, to yellow!

Whether you coat the walls with a shade of buttercup...


Add various bits of that primary hue in accessories...


Paint a piece of furniture lemon...


Throw on a buttery pillow...


Or change the mat in a favorite frame to the color of a sunbeam...


You can't go wrong with yellow if you want to brighten up a room!


Yes, these days it often gets passed over for blue, but what would a beach be without the glorious sunshine?

So...



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. I just thought of mentioning about this website www.dustmitesallergies.org. They seem to offer specialized advice of dust mite allergy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails